Here’s 5% off on us to finish your order.GET THE DISCOUNT
Vitality 4 Life 2016 Cold Press Juicer Review
This web page is your portal to all of our information on cold press juicers. You will be able to visit our cold press juicer review pages from this page including technical data, industry evolution, glossary of terms, features, benefits, product comparison tables and more.
What is Living Juice?
The concept of living juice was first introduced by Dr. Norman Walker (1886-1985) who invented the original cold press juicer in 1934 known as the Norwalk. Dr Walker discovered that enzymes and nutrients in fruit and vegetables perish at temperatures which exceed 50 degrees Celsius.
Tests performed claim that non-centrifugal juicers produce juice that lasts longer and contains more nutrients. These tests showed that the juice from cold press juicers contains more nutrients; and in fact the Hippocrates juicer by Greenpower contains well over double the beta-carotene and alpha-carotene than the juice from every other juicer in their test… and it lasted longer.
Juice from non-centrifugal juicers tends not to separate, smells fresh and looks palatable even after 48 hours in the fridge, indicating less oxidation.
As a society, we are recognizing that essential nutrition is provided simply by changing our diet to a more simple, plant-based one which easily outweighs the convenience of over processed and fast foods. We are hungry for nutrients, not hungry for food and there is no turning back.
It comes from the ground up. People have the consumer power to ask for change about where their food comes from and how they want it prepared. With this shift, we have seen appliances evolve from mere providers of convenience, to work with nature to release the best nutrients in the food, to save waste through efficiency and save time.
So.. how do cold press juicers work?
Cold press juicers operate at a lower speed which in turn, reduces friction heat, thereby creating what has been termed a a cold pressed or living juice. With a cold press or living juicer, the auger turns slowly at 75 - 160 revs per minute (RPM). The crushing and squeezing action mimics our own chewing action by correctly breaking open the cell wall, releasing the nutrients and organic water content while expelling the insoluble fibre.
You can read more detailed information about 'What is a Cold Press Juicer' here.
Welcome to Vitality 4 Life; we’re the most trusted supplier of cold press juicers in Australia. We manufacture and source cold press juicers globally and our product range features the very best quality juicers on the market.
We Uncover the Best Cold Press Juicers in Australia for you
If you’re looking for the best cold press juicer and you’re not sure which one to buy, we’ve done all of the hard work for you by reviewing the best of the best.
So whether you’ve come here to find out if the BioChef Atlas Slow Juicer is the most energy efficient option available or you want to know what colours the Oscar Neo DA 1000 Ultem Tough Juicer comes in, you’ll get all of the answers you need here at Vitality 4 Life.
You can click into each of the juicers we’ve reviewed for more information on their specifications, how they work, and you can also read real user reviews from our valued customers.
Order the best cold press juicer from Vitality 4 Life
Once you’ve read each cold press juicer review and you’ve found the perfect juicer that ticks all of your boxes, we make the ordering process easy.
All you have to do is add it to your cart and check out. We accept payments via Paypal or you can buy now and pay later with Afterpay.
Choosing to buy your cold press juicer from Vitality 4 life comes with many benefits, including;
- We are an Australian company that believes in selling the best health-promoting products at the most affordable prices
- We offer free shipping anywhere in Australia
- Our 20+ years of experience in this industry makes us leaders and innovators
- We provide our customers with guidance and on-going support to get the very most from their purchase
- Our team is a friendly bunch, and we’re dedicated to helping our customers become happier, healthier versions of themselves by using our products
- We offer a price match guarantee and long warranties so you can shop with confidence
If you have any questions about our cold press juicers or any of our products please get in touch with us today.
Vitality 4 Life supply a variety of holistic health & wellbeing products including the best blenders, slow juicers, food dehydrators & more. We also supply fitness equipment such as vibration exercise machines & vibration platforms.
Additional Benefits of a Cold Press Juicer
- As a cold press juicer extracts up to 35% more juice than a centrifugal juicer, it will save you money in the cost of produce. If you spend $50 per week on produce, that is a saving of $900 per year. Over the course of the average 20 year warranty, this equates to $18,000 - unbelievable isn't it?!
- The juicing experience is quieter, cleaning is easier and continuous juicing is possible for around 30-40 minutes
- There are some models on the market which are so versatile they can make nut butters, baby foods, pasta, frozen fruit sorbets, bread sticks and pasta.
- Vitality 4 Life Approved Product offers long warranties on cold press juicers. The products are fully repairable and built to last a lifetime. You are making a life-long investment - cold press juicers are not a disposable item!
WORLD'S BEST JUICERS