Here’s 5% off on us to finish your order.GET THE DISCOUNT
Infrared Sauna - last longer
If you can't handle the heat - you don't have to stay out of the infrared sauna
The benefits of regular sauna can seem too good to be true, it is a fountain of youth, you can lose excess weight, balance your hormones, reduce stress, detox, stave of anxiety, depression, memory loss, even Alzheimers, improve your circulation, get better sleep.... the list is endless.
But what's the point if you can't cope with the heat?
How long do you last in a sauna? It's a marathon sometimes just to stay in there sweating and heaving till you nearly pass out then running for the door to the plunge pool. The relatively new game in town is the infrared sauna with more benefits for less the heat. You can even buy a portable one for your own home where you can ditch the swimming costume and towel too.
What is Infrared sauna and why is it different?
The difference is in the hotness and how its used... bit like us really. Traditional saunas use steam to heat the air around the user to extreme levels while an Infrared Sauna directly heats the user with Infrared waves creating a ‘dry’ warmth. With an infrared sauna, only about 20 percent of the heat goes to heat the air and the other 80 percent directly heats your body. A lot of people also find it easier to breathe than in a traditional type of sauna.
An infrared sauna can operate at a lower temperature up to 65 degrees Celsius much lower than a traditional sauna that can heat up to 80 degrees or more. Allowing you to stay in longer and reap more of the benefits.
What is far infrared?
Infrared rays are the angel of the sun's rays. They are an everyday part of life penetrating your skin and revitalising your cells, even protecting you from the harmful ultraviolet type. It is the warm energy that comes directly from the sunlight filling us with energy and making us feel stronger, healthier and more relaxed. The traditional Japanese art of Reiki uses this energy through the hands to relieve stress and promote relaxation and well being.
There are always doubters out there but there have been no reports of negative effects of infrared saunas. Most people agree there are health benefits and no one ever said they didn't enjoy the experience and come out feeling happier and more relaxed than before they went in. It's a no brainer really.
Be careful if you are pregnant, drink lots of water to prevent dehydration and you probably shouldn't go in the sauna if under the influence of drugs or alcohol.