Health Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy
By far the most important health benefit of the Far Infrared Sauna is its efficiency in removing toxins from the body.
The infrared sauna achieves this by a process called “resonate absorption” whereby the frequency of the Far Infrared matches the frequency of the water in the cell, causing toxins to be released into the blood stream and excreted through sweat.
Still not convinced, read on to find out why so many people are using Infrared Sauna's as part of their health and detox programs.
- Improves skin tone - removes roughness, firms and improves skin tone and elasticity, reduces scarring
- Removes toxins
- Relieves pain - arthritis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness, sprains
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System - heart rate, cardiac output & metabolic rate increases, while pressure drops.
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol
- Increases blood flow helping with the treatment of inflammation, pain and speedier healing rate
- Improves impaired blood vessel function in patients with high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol
- Weight Loss - burns 900 calories in one 30 min. session.
- Reduces swelling of prostate in men
- Controls excessive leukorrhea in women (PMS/yeast)
- Beneficial for eczema, psoriasis and acne sufferers
Studies have shown that the sweat of people using a conventional sauna was found to be 95-97% water while the sweat of those using the Far Infra Red Saunas was 80-85% water with the 15-20% non-water component being cholesterol, fat soluble toxins, toxic heavy metals such as mercury and aluminium, sulphuric acid, sodium, ammonia and uric acid. This unusually high concentration of heavy metals & other fat-soluble toxins is not found in the sweat from normal exercise. Increased blood circulation caused by sweating stimulates the sweat glands, releasing built up toxins and waste. Daily sweating can help detoxify your body as it rids itself of an accumulation of potentially carcinogenic heavy metals. This removal of toxins from the system can help assist the symptoms of conditions such as allergies, acne, chronic fatigue, frequent colds, muscle and joint pain, poor concentration, eczema and mood swings.
The most common side effect of a hectic modern lifestyle is the feeling of stress and exhaustion, often causing a variety of chronic conditions. Fortunately the Zen Infrared Sauna’s most immediate benefit is a feeling of extreme relaxation. It’s impossible to overestimate the health benefits of a relaxed body and mind.
Most Far Infrared Sauna users enter the sauna after about 10 to 20 minutes of pre-heating and start to sweat after around 10 mins. As the sauna is a comfortable temperature, conversation, reading or listening to relaxing music is a pleasurable pastime. After the session you will feel relaxed, your skin will feel clean and smooth and you will feel ready to live life to it’s full.
Looking for the perfect Infrared Sauna for your home? The Zen Brighton Sauna range is beautifully made with functional design that can be built in or free-standing and comes with a lifetime warranty on carbon heaters and 12 months general warranty.