Regular Price: $975
Special Price $780
Regular Price: $1,265
Special Price $1,012
Regular Price: $1,564
Special Price $1,251
Regular Price: $1,664
Special Price $1,331
Regular Price: $1,475
Special Price $1,180
WalkSlim Walking Treadmills: Australia’s best walking treadmill
Many people are looking to buy a walking treadmill to keep fit and active no matter their age. The Australian Heart Foundation recommends that we take 10,000 steps a day for optimum health but sometimes we are too busy, or injured, or housebound, or even to shy to exercise outside. Vitality 4 Life would like to see all of our customers happy, fit and healthy and we try to provide the best Australian products for a healthy home. WalkSlim Walking Treadmills are part of our healthy living range and we believe they are the best walking treadmills in Australia. They are light, portable, foldable treadmills and fit in anywhere, the home or the office, to enable everyone to exercise regularly. See our range here or alternatively, you can contact us. Our staff have lots of practical knowledge and tips and would be happy to help.
- Advantages of using a WalkSlim Walking Treadmill
- Choosing the best walking treadmill for you
- The latest technology
- The Vitality 4 Life range of WalkSlim Walking Treadmills
Advantages of using a WalkSlim Walking Treadmill
The Australian Heart Foundation and Diabetes Australia both recommend walking up to 30 minutes or 10,000 steps a day. With your WalkSlim Walking Treadmill it’s easy to do in the comfort of your own home or office and anybody can use it. The elderly, those recovering from injury, bad weather outside or just exercise in front of the T.V. So what are the benefits?
- Prevent diabetes. Regular exercise helps muscles absorb blood sugar preventing it from building up in the bloodstream thereby reducing the risk of diabetes.
- Reduce the chance of high blood pressures. The Australian Heart Foundation recommends walking as the top exercise from preventing hypertension.
- Weight Loss. Humans were designed to move for optimal functioning, and were designed to handle walking great distances over many hours. These days we sit a lot. Walking can contribute to improved body composition, with statistically significant weight reduction.
- Relieve depression and anxiety. Rates of depression and anxiety are on the rise over 20 percent globally in a decade. Regular walking is recommended by the Black Dog Institute to relieve symptoms and get you back on track. Exercising in the home is sometimes the only thing we can do when feeling down.
When you hang on to the handrails the whole time it reduces the effort you are putting in and therefore the amount of calories you might be trying to lose. Your feet and legs need to be carrying your weight to gain more from your workout.
Choosing the best walking treadmill for you
Vitality 4 Life has a wide range of walking treadmills. Choosing a walking treadmill that suits your individual needs is the first step.
- Space poor. If you live in a small apartment or wish to have a treadmill in a tiny office the size and portability of your walking treadmill is important. Look for a treadmill that is light, has adjustable handles or no handle and has wheels to move around. Some treadmills are even foldable halving the amount of storage space required.
- Injury and rehabilitation. If you doctor has recommended you to start exercising whilst recovering from injury or illness a walking treadmill at home with stabilising handles would be your first choice. Choose a treadmill that has a super shock absorption system and a safety key.
- Walking Treadmills for Seniors. With a safety key, sturdy handles and a slow start speed of 0.8km and intelligent somatosensory control (speeds up and slows down as you walk), the WalkSlim range of walking treadmills are the best for seniors.
- Weight Loss. If losing weight is the main purpose for your walking treadmill then make sure you choose one that has a speed of up to 8 km per hour to encourage you no your weight loss journey. Some treadmills have handles that you can choose to use or not to use when you are ready. Buy a walking treadmill that has an inbuilt calorie counter and carries up to 120kg in weight.
You actually don't have to workout at high speed to have an effective workout. Everyone is different and at a different workout level. You want to be taking a brisk walk on your walking treadmill. This just means that your heart rate and breathing rate are raised rather than just dawdling along breathing as usual.
For further tips see our blog here.
The latest technology
Vitality 4 Life are constantly upgrading and improving our walking treadmill range and we believe it is the best in Australia. Our range of walking treadmills offer:
- Intelligent Somatosensory control and remote control.
- LED screens
- Calorie Counters
- Brushless DC Motors for a quiet experience.
- Portable and lightweight.
- Innovative Double Foldable Frame
- Hydraulic handles.
- Sleek Aluminum Designs
- 3 year warranties
Watch now for customer feedback.