BioChef Raw Food Workshop
Hosted by Anna Frost, a certified Raw Food Chef and RYT 200 Yoga Teacher with a passion for Raw Food, Health and Wellbeing.
Anna's focus is how to make adding Raw into a busy life simple by making food and smoothies that are quick easy and taste amazing, using her passion for eating as many raw and high vibrational foods as possible for a healthy body and mind.
- The basics of raw food - what constitutes Raw Food and the benefits of it
- Super foods that will enhance health, well-being, energy, mood and assist with weight loss.
- How to quickly transform your diet with these new, nutrient rich recipes
- Benefits of alkalizing, enzyme rich food sources & how to include them in your daily diet
- What are the best appliances for the job & how to use them
RECIPES & TASTINGS:
- Nut Milk (Cashew & Almond)
- Juicing and Detoxing
- Creamy Green Smoothie & Cocoa Superfood Smoothie
- Energy Balls
- Zucchini Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Coulis
- WHEN: Saturday 18th April
- TIME: 2pm to 4pm (1.45pm arrival)
- WHERE: Vitality4Life Sydney Showroom
- ADDRESS: 21 Mullens St, Balmain 2046
- PHONE: 9818 8042 / 0431 011 050
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOW MUCH: $99 which includes a double DVD pack of 'Food Matters' and 'Hungry for Change'
|SKU||TICKET: SYD RAW FOOD|