O2 Soft Oxygen Chamber - 1 Person (Oxysys 4000)
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) - Implemented with the O2 Oxygen Chamber
Oxygen is normally supplied by inhalation to our body as it combines with hemoglobin inside of the red corpuscle (Bonded oxygen). HBOT induces hyper-pressure, thereby increasing the concentration of the melted oxygen in liquid (melted oxygen).
- HBOT accelerates normal healing mechanisms. The increased concentration of oxygen dissolved in plasma reaches tissues with poor or compromised vascular supply (increased diffusion distance). Tissue oxygenation is also improved as the resultant vasoconstriction decreases edema (decreased intercapillary distance).
- HBOT stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts and endothelial cells for at least 3 days post treatment. Oxygen is delivered to the tissues at levels that actually inhibit bacterial growth. Tissue oxygen tension has been shown to be the most important local factor affecting oxidative leucocyte killing.
- HBOT potentiates the activity of many antibiotics and increases their tissue penetration HBOT decreases the growth and viability of many micro-organisms.
- HBOT has been widely used in the sports, plastic surgery and health industries.
- Approximately 90% of our life energy is created by oxygen - the most vital element on earth. Without it, human life simply could not exist.
- Atmospheric oxygen levels in ancient times measured twice as high as that of today - we are being more and more deprived of precious oxygen in the modern environment.
- Dermatology - Acne, Herpes, Herpes Zoster, Hair loss, Skin care
- Surgery - Infection, Acute injury, Ulcer, Burn treatment, Wound, Fracture and so on.
- Plastic surgery, Orthopedics, Rehabilitation - Edema, Cell reproduction after micro-surgery, recovering of muscle and bones
- Neurology - Senile dementia, Stroke, Paralysis, Neurosis, Autism, Schizophrenia, Headache, Migraine, etc.
- Internal medicine - Bronchitis, Acute exogenous poisoning(Carbon monoxide poisoning, Gas poisoning), Sequela after stroke,
Cerebral hemorrhage, Cerebral infarction, Arteriosclerosis, Diabetes, Ischemic heart disease, etc
- Ophthalmology - Diabetic retinitis, Keratitis, etc.
- Oriental medicine - Cerebral hemorrhage, Heart attack, Cerebral infarction, Chronic insomnia, Arteriosclerosis, etc.
- Well-being - Chronic fatigue, Stress
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Effects
- Prevent aging (reinvigorate metabolism)
- Losing weight (dissolve fat)
- Keep the balance of the body (distribute even pressure to the whole body)
- Cure the wounds (revive cells through injecting oxygen)
- Manage adult diseases (remove toxic ingredients in a body)
- Recover from fatigue, maintain optimal condition (dissolve lactic acid)
- Skin, beauty (metabolism of collagen
- Enhances memory and concentration (activate brain cells)
Vitality4life offers the Oxysys 4000 Soft Chamber + Compressor + Oxygen Generator
A Complete package offered with outstanding features and safety!
|Fluid Volume||85 litre / min|
|Specification||Dual Head Oil < 1/4 hp|
|Power Usage||230VAC +- 10%, 50Hz, 1000VA|
|Size Weight||W5300 x H11780 x D4550mm, 110kg|
|Included Accessories||Oxygen Generator Oxygen Compressor|