The Green Sprouter
The Green Sprouter is a cost effective way to grow your own wheatgrasses, sprouts, or seed nuts at home for a fresh and convenient supply of these super rich foods.
If you have been looking to get more wheatgrass into your diet, but are discouraged by how much it costs, then this sprouter provides a solution. It is a cheap and effective way of accessing a regular supply of wheatgrass and takes around 10 days from seed to yield.
Each tray yields around 500 grams of wheatgrass. You can stack your sprouter up to 10 trays high and this produces up to 5kgs of wheatgrass.
500g of wheatgrass should produce around 350ml of wheatgrass juice. Only some juicers have the correct mechanisms for extracting juice from wheatgrass, sprouts and leafy greens. We recommend a cold press electric juicer for higher yield, or a manual wheatgrass juicer if you require only smaller quantities of wheatgrass juice.
Wheatgrass has long been regarded as a vital addition to any raw food diet. Sprouts are also packed full of nutrients and are great to eat as healthy snacks or add to salads or sandwiches.
The Green Sprouter will allow you to sprout nuts, seeds and grow wheat or barleygrass all year round.
- alfalfa sprouts
- bean sprouts
- chickpea sprouts
- lentil sprouts
- mung bean sprouts
- quinoa sprouts
- pea sprouts
- radish sprouts
You can choose to grow with soil or without. The Green Sprouter is designed to stack upwards which reduces the footprint on the kitchen counter or wherever you have a space for it.
How does it work?
- The clear greenhouse covers promote warmth and humidity
- The black germinating lids cover the growing seeds during the first 1-3 days of growth
- The growing trays holds soil or the seedling flats if soil free
- The soil-free seedling flats have many holes used to support the seeds for soil-free growing
The growing process
The Green Sprouter comes with a detailed step by step guide to growing wheatgrass but here is the basic outline.
- Soak your seeds in water overnight
- Drain and spread seeds on the trays covered with damp paper towel or loose soil
- Days 1-3: Watering your seeds
- Day 4: Care and watering
- Day 5: Start immersion watering
- Day 6, 7 and 8: Maintenance
- Day 10: Harvest time
|Brands||Vitality 4 Life|
|Colours Available||Light Green|
|Included Accessories||Detailed step by step guide to growing wheatgrass|
|Product Dimensions||L 50cm x H 54cm x D 35cm|
|Shipping Dimensions||L 52cm x H 28cm x D 37cm|
|Compatible Foods||Wheatgrass, alfalfa sprouts, bean sprouts, chickpea sprouts, lentil sprouts, mung bean sprouts, quinoa sprouts, pea sprouts, radish sprouts|
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee