Refurbished Products: Certified by Vitality 4 Life
This product has received the Vitality 4 Life Certified Refurbished Tick, meaning it has passed our strict quality assureance standards and has been refurbished and serviced by a certified technician
Each "demo" product has only been used a very minimal amount of times by Vitality 4 Life staff for demonstration purposes. All demo products come with full warranty - a testament to the quality of our demo products.
BioChef Savana Dehydrator
Create healthy, raw and preservative free snacks, treats, jerky, bread alternatives and more from living foods using the BioChef Savana Food Dehydrator.
Featuring removable stainless steel drying trays, dual fan technology, a two-stage sequential temperature-timer, included accessories and a 3 year warranty - the BioChef Savana Dehydrator creates delicious, precision dried foods in less time with less effort!
Innovative Dual Fan Technology
The BioChef Savana Dehydrator features dual fan technology which can operate independently or simultaneously
The BioChef Savana Dehydrator allows you to use two individual fan sets, each is made up of a 500 watt fan, heating coil and heating sensor. This technology offers quiet operation and horizontal airflow for perfectly even drying every time! With the option to use only one fan set at a time you can create smaller batches of your dehydrated foods with energy-saving results.
Drying Modes and TST (Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer)
'Fast' and 'Regular' drying modes to easily adjust temperature to kickstart the dehydration process
With the advanced BioChef Savana Dehydrator you can select the Fast mode or Regular mode to suit your needs or follow the recommended drying times explained in your included instruction manual. Once these cycles are completed the Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer will automatically activate the Warm mode. This keeps your food in an optimum dehydrated state while preventing any moisture from entering the food once the drying process is complete.
- Fast mode : Uses both fan sets to set a default temperature of 70 °c and default drying time of 2 hours. This mode is particularly beneficial for foods with a higher water content to avoid fermentation.
- Regular mode : Uses one fan set to set a default temperature of 50 °c and default drying time of 10 hours. Allows the convenience of using less trays and less energy!
- Warm mode : The Warm mode automatically starts once either the Fast or Regular mode is complete. The unique Warm drying setting will maintain a low temperature of 35 °c until the unit is turned off.
Simply load your trays with your raw foods, set your desired drying mode and come back to high quality results, every time!
Stainless Steel Drying Trays
The BioChef Savana Dehydrators feature Stainless Steel drying trays for superior quality, chemical free drying
The BioChef Savana Dehydrator trays are removable which allows you to add or remove trays according to your drying needs. Removing some of these trays will allow more space when proving dough and making yoghurt.
The trays are completely dishwasher-safe and stainless steel is non-reactive so can handle acidic foods like tomatoes or citrus without a problem. Using stainless steel drying trays ensures your food does not come in to contact with any harmful, BPA leaching materials.
What you get with the BioChef Savana Dehydrator:
BioChef Savana Dehydrator 6 Tray
- 6 x Stainless Steel Drying Trays
- 2 x Non-Stick Sheets - for making fruit leathers, bread alternatives, crackers or drying any moist/wet ingredients
- 2 x Fine Mesh Sheets - for drying any smaller produce like grapes, blueberries, nuts etc
- Instruction Manual
BioChef Savana Dehydrator 9 Tray
- 9 x Stainless Steel Drying Trays
- 3 x Non-Stick Sheets - for making fruit leathers, bread alternatives, crackers or drying any moist/wet ingredients
- 3 x Fine Mesh Sheets - for drying any smaller produce like grapes, blueberries, nuts etc
- Instruction Manual
BioChef Savana Dehydrator 12 Tray
- 12 x Stainless Steel Drying Trays
- 4 x Non-Stick Sheets - for making fruit leathers, bread alternatives, crackers or drying any moist/wet ingredients
- 4 x Fine Mesh Sheets - for drying any smaller produce like grapes, blueberries, nuts etc
- Instruction Manual
Use your dehydrator to make healthy alternatives to store bought goods
Below are just a few of the things you can make with a food dehydrator...
- Dehydrated Fruit Roll Ups - these are a winner with the kids! Simply blend fruit (and even some yogurt) dehydrate and roll up. It’s the perfect lunchbox snack.
- Dried herbs and fruits such as grapes, blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, bananas, pineapple and kiwi fruit
- Healthy vegetable chips - make crispy chips from beetroot, carrot, parsnip and sweet potato with no oil
- Jerky - experiment with different varieties: beef, lamb, fish and poultry with preservative-free, fresh marinades and spices
- Make healthy bread alternatives such as flax seed bread, pizza bases and crackers
- Healthy granola, trail mixes and activated nuts and seeds
- Healthy dog and animal treats without preservatives
|SKU|| KT-DE-BC-TS-AU-BL-AA |
6 Trays: KT-DE-BC-6TS-AU-BL-AA
9 Trays: KT-DE-BC-9TS-AU-BL-AA
|UPC|| 6 Trays: 9341061011514|
9 Trays: 9341061011552
|Motor||500w motor x 2. Total 1000w|
|Included Accessories|| 6 Trays : 6 x Stainless Steel Trays, 2 x Non-Stick Sheet, 2 x Fine Mesh Sheet |
9 Trays : 9 x Stainless Steel Trays, 3 x Non-Stick Sheet, 3 x Fine Mesh Sheet
12 Trays : 12 x Stainless Steel Trays, 4 x Non-Stick Sheet, 4 x Fine Mesh Sheet
|Product Weight||6 Trays : 11.4 kg | 9 Trays : 12.7 kg | 12 Trays : 14.08 kg|
|Shipping Weight||6 Trays : 12.72 kg | 9 Trays : 14.24 kg | 12 Trays : 15.7 kg|
|Product Dimensions||L 51 cm x W 40 cm x H 34.5 cm|
|Shipping Dimensions||L 57 cm x W 45 cm x H 40 cm|
|Certified||CE (EMC/LVD), GS, CETL PAH|
|Materials||Stainless Steel Trays, BPA Free PP Outer/Inner Casing|
|Extra Features||Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer (TST) , Temperature Range: 0º - 70º, Tray Size: L 39cm x W 34.5cm|
|Compatible Foods||Fruits, Vegetables, Meats, Herbs, Flowers, Yoghurt, Dough and Clay art|
|Optional Extras||BioChef Non-Stick Sheet & Fine Mesh Sheet|
|Programs||Fast Mode, Regular Mode and Warm Mode|
|Dishwasher Safe||Stainless steel trays are dishwasher safe. Non stick and mesh sheets are not dishwasher safe|