Nutrimill Grain Mill
Nutrimill Grain Mill can make flours from a wide variety of produce and into different textures. Whole wheat grain flour for example is darker, coarser and stronger in flavour than white flour. This is because the bran and germ are present. Freshly milled whole grain wheat flour is rich in protein, thiamine, niacin, minerals and dietary fibre. AS the bran and germ are pesent, whole grain flour must be consumed within 72 hours, or can also be stored in the freezer.
You can mill any of these with the Nutrimill
- Barley – Deliciously thickens your soups and sauces.
- Beans - No cholesterol. Bean flours make excellent dips and topping.
- Bran - Bran is used to make breakfast cereals, cakes and good for meatloaf mixtures.
- Corn - Make fast and delicious corn meal for breads and muffins.
- Oats - Oats are great for making biscuits, muesli, bread and porridge.
- Rice - Rice flour is perfect for people with gluten intolerances.
- Wheat - Use freshly milled flour in all of your baking
The following can also be milled but fill the hopper to no more than 2/3 to 3/4 capacity with as they produce more flour volume.
- Dried Lentils
- Dried Sweet Corn
- Dried Pinto Beans
- Dried Green Beans
- Dried Mung Beans
- Legumes (most)
- Dried Garbanzo Beans
- Oat Groats