Sprouted Chickpea Hummus
Chickpeas are a great source of protein, fibre and folic acid to help you maintain a healthy diet. They also contain iron, magnesium and zinc which are all excellent for increasing your energy levels.
This Hummus is best served as a dip, try it with carrot and celery sticks as a healthy snack to fill you up.
- 1 ½ cups soaked , sprouted and drained chick peas
- ½ cup chopped spring onion
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Big squeeze of orange or lemon juice
- 2 tbls hulled tahini
- 1 tbls honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbls Bragss liquid aminos
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Ginger (optional)
Feed chickpeas, parsley, spring onion into Oscar using the mincing screen and drum cap. Thoroughly mix all other ingredients together and serve.