Soft Heat Saunas
Home sauna – Gym – Health centre
A far infra-red home sauna – old tradition, new technology
Enjoy the detoxifying benefits of a sauna, but at a more comfortable temperature with the Soft Heat range of infrared saunas. Put simply, infrared heat is a form of energy that heats objects without heating the air in between. Traditional saunas operate at much higher temperatures, making it impossible for many who cannot tolerate this discomfort.
Home sauna – Gym – Health centre
We have found Soft Heat saunas to be the most well crafted home sauna. Cedar, while being the most expensive wood for saunas, has been the choice of wood for the world’s best saunas for hundreds of years. Because of its dimensional stability, it’s perfectly suitable for use in high moisture areas, and is free of pitch and resin.
The ceramic emitters used in Soft Heat saunas are engineered to produce true radiant heat within the frequency levels of our own body heat. The emitters are made in Ireland and come with a lifetime warranty.
The Key Features of the Soft Heat Infrared Saunas
1. Lifetime warranty on the Solid Ceramic Radiant Heat Emitters. Heat Emitters are made in Ireland. Saunas hand-crafted in Canada.
2. Cedar, while the most expensive wood for saunas, has been the choice of wood for the world’s best saunas for hundreds of years. Because of its dimensional stability, it’s perfectly suitable for use in high moisture areas, and is free of pitch and resin.
3. Convenient. The advanced infrared emitters heat up fast to produce maximum output. Simply plug in your sauna, set the time and temperature, press ON, and enjoy deep, soothing and relaxing heat.
4. Economic. Uses dramatically less power than traditional saunas (which are most often made in China or Taiwan).
5. Easy to assemble. Portability plus. Take about 30 minutes to assemble. Only needs the allen key provided. Simple to relocate. In-built levellers adjust to any floor.
6. Comfortable. Spacious, with deepbenches, long window, large doors andreading light. High quality stereo speakersbuilt into all models.
The three models of Soft Heat Sauna Made with Canadian Western Red Cedar, Interior and Exterior.
LA GRANDE SF151
Dimensions: 200.7cm x 124.5cm x 188cm
Dimensions: 185.4cm x 114.3cm x 188cm
Dimensions: 124.5cm x 114.3cm x188cm
Lifetime Warranty on Radiant Heat Emitters.
5- Year Factory Warranty on all electronic parts
Take a therapeutic holiday every day, with your own portable radiant heat sauna.
The Soft Heat Sauna is the ultimate portable infrared sauna. Manufactured in Canada, this line features soothing, radiant heat with safer, more comfortable temperatures than conventional saunas, making breathing more pleasant.
In the Soft Heat Sauna, the radiant heat is easily absorbed by your body more than 3.8cm below the skin, giving pain relief for those with sports injuries, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other chronic pain conditions. The far infrared sauna has also shown to be very effective for weight loss. These portable home saunas allow you to relax and experience the health benefits in the comfort of your own home.
- Pain Relief: With penetrating radiant heat, you’ll get relief from fibromyalgia, bursitis, arthritis, chronic pain, back pain, or sports injury.
- Weight Loss: Your body burns 600 calories in 30 minutes to produce sweating.
- Detoxification: Toxins and impurities such as lead and mercury poisoning, are cleansed from your body. Radiant heat is more tolerable, so you can enjoy longer. Great for skin tone, too.
- Immune System: Hyperthermia boosts immune response.
- Relaxation: Stress relief!
- Skin Care: Excellent results in the treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis and cellulite.
Sauna Supplier to the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games
The Inside Story on Infrared Saunas
State of the art technology blended with an age-old tradition
For thousands of years, cultures around the world have recognized the therapeutic value of heating the body for better health, healing and greater vitality. The Mayans, Native Americans, the Inuit, and Europeans all developed their own versions of saunas and sweat lodges. Two thousand years ago the ancient Greek physician Paemendides said, “Give me a chance to create fever and I will cure any disease.”
Soft Heat Saunas are especially designed to create a deep, penetrating heat, thereby causing an increase in metabolism, which produces profuse sweating. Stress, toxic chemicals, airborne pollutants, poor dietary and exercise habits, all affect our health. With the trend towards more holistic approaches to health and wellness, the sauna is experiencing a resurgence in popularity. Cleanse and detoxify your body from the inside out
Breathe easier with Soft Heat
Traditional saunas operate atmuch higher temperatures, making it impossible for many who cannot tolerate this discomfort. Radiant heat, deep and penetrating, allows everyone to relax in comfort.
Boost your cardiovascular system
Research notes substantial increases in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic heart rate with infra-red therapy. Thirty minutes in a radiant heat sauna is the equivalent to a 1.6km run.
What exactly is Infra-Red Heat?
Simplified, it is a form of energy that heats objects without heating the air in between. Heat is transmitted by invisible waves of light, also known as infra-red, that can be seen with special cameras able to record the image on film. An everyday example of the infra-red technology is the warmth we experience from the sun, but without the harmful rays. Picture yourself enjoying a warm sunny day. A cloud passed over, obscuring the sun. You suddenly feel colder because the cloud prevent s the warming energy of the sun from reaching you, yet the temperature has not dropped – thus the principle that radiant heat heats objects, not air. The sun heats the earth and the earth reflects the heat which heats the air.
Why do Soft Heat Saunas work so well?
The Soft Heat ceramic emitters are engineered to produce radiant heat that is within the frequency levels as our own body heat and thus is in tune with our own energy system. So it’s safe and compatible to use, allowing deep heat penetration not possible with other methods of heating.
The emitters are so gentle that hospitals use them to warm premature infants.