Berries are high in Vitamin C and are an important addition to any raw food diet. This simple, healthy recipe combines all the goodness of berries, oats and nuts to help boost your immune system, give you energy and clear your complexion.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup of raspberries, cherries and blueberries
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup hazelnutsM
Machine set up:
- First place the Living Juicer Mincing Strainer into the drum and onto the screw. Attach the drum cap onto the end of the drum by turning it counter clockwise until you feel it sits firmly. Then screw the Mincing Nozzle onto the drum cap turning it counter clockwise onto notch 2.
- Place a big bowl under the machines Pulp Discharge Outlet in order to catch the paste.
- Always be sure to start the machine before you enter anything into the Guide and keep the machine running until finished.
- First soak the oats for 1 hour
- Soak the almonds and hazelnuts together for 1 hour
- Then let the berries with the oats run through the guide together
- Then add the nuts and stir the paste
- 8 min
- Yields: 2 serves
Be sure to remove the stones of the cherries before you put them into the machine. You can also use one cup of soaked barley with the oats and a teaspoon of honey if you would like to play with the taste a little.